Welcome to the Osseo Football Association (OFA) website! It is intended to be the primary source of information for anyone who is involved in Osseo youth football. Our goal is to provide you with information that is up to date and useful whether you are a player, volunteer, parent, spectator or coach.
The Osseo Football Association (formerly Osseo-Maple Grove Football Association) is a volunteer youth organization made up of players (2nd - 8th grade) and parents primarily within the Osseo School District #279, and are in the Osseo Senior High School area. The program is open to students from any school in ISD 279.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the appropriate League Director or the Association President. Their contact information can be found on the Board of Directors page.
If you have any comments, suggestions or recommendations regarding this web site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
It's going to be an exciting innaugural season of OSSEO YOUTH FOOTBALL!
Following are several important documents regarding the upcoming 2013 season:
1. 2013 Season-At-A-Glance: This is a month-by-month listing of important dates/times to remember regarding OFA events. On-line registration will open on Sat. May 4th. IMPORTANT DATE TO NOTE: OFA will hold a Parent Information Session from 7-8pm on Sunday, May 19th at the Osseo Senior High Forum Room during which important information will be shared and questions may be asked of the OFA Board.
2. 2013 Registration Flyer: This flyer is a highlight of the 2013 OFA program and contains basic information about the registration process. Again, note that On-line Registration starts on Sat. May 4th at www.osseofootball.org.
3. 2013 OFA Jersey Designs: We are excited about our players wearing the Orange and Black and proudly displaying "OSSEO" across their chests this season. Here is a look at the new jersey designs. NEW in 2013: Game jersey, game pants, socks and "O" helmet decal are all provided by OFA as part of the registration fee.
4. 2013 OFA Football Camp: The 2013 OFA Football Camp will be held on Aug. 6th, 7th, & 8th from 6-8pm at the Osseo Senior High Stadium. Camp is for Grades 2-8. Grades 2-6 will be non-contact. Players should wear t-shirt, shorts and cleats. Grades 7-8 will be a "thud" contact camp. Players should wear helmet, shoulder pads, shorts and cleats. Cost is $65 per player. On-line registation for the OFA Camp is available as an option during OFA Season registraion. Exclusive OFA Camp T-Shirt design is available below.
5. Parent's Information Session Presentation: This document contains all essential information about the OFA Program and upcoming season, as described at our Parent's Information Session.
NOTE: This information is tentative and subject to change. Please check back often for updates.
Please contact us with any comments or questions.